Check availability for our luxury suites
Booking Terms & Conditions
- To secure your booking we require a booking deposit for the cost of your first night’s stay. You can make the booking through our secure site where you can enter your credit card details. Please note that we accept all major credit cards except American Express.
- Due to our intimate size, any cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore in the event that part or all of a confirmed booking is cancelled we must apply the following charges: Cancellations made up to 7 days before the booked date incur no charges. Thereafter, the first night’s charge will be non-refundable/taken. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged.
- Booking dates may be changed, subject to availability, otherwise cancellation policy applies.
- Check-in is between 3pm – 6pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is before 10am on the day of departure. Please contact us if you wish to negotiate these times and we will endeavour to meet your schedule.
- No visitors are allowed in rooms or guest lounge after 10pm. Any damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the building. If you do smoke inside, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges. We provide ashtrays outside for guests to use.
- Minimum age for booking is 18 years.
- Unfortunately, our Lodge is not suitable for children.
- Pool hours are between 7am and 7pm. Our pool is heated in the summertime only due to hours of sun from our solar panels.
- Our property is not suitable for disabled people and unfortunately, we have no wheelchair access.
Parkside Boutique Lodge is an accommodation provider located in Ngongotaha, Rotorua, New Zealand. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Under no circumstances will the details of guests be shared amongst individuals nor be distributed to third party organizations without consent. Credit card details entered are securely encrypted and all payments processed on this website is done through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway. Further verification of New Zealand Privacy Act can be found here.